Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kelly Osbourne slams former fianc� Luke Worrall, reveals affairs with men and women

Kelly Osbourne slams former fianc� Luke Worrall, reveals affairs with men and women

Kelly Osbourne slams former fianc� Luke Worrall in a series of tweets.

Osbourne calls her ex "the biggest piece of s--" in a Tweet.

Osbourne even posted an warning: "All he did was use me," she said, "all girls beware!"

Worrall, a British model, responded Tuesday, saying simply, "lies on twitter awesome."


On Christmas Osbourne Tweeted she had "just found something out that has hurt my feelings so bad."

"I think the best part of this situation is that I have been painted out 2 be the crazy 1 when all I did was tell the honest to gods truth," she wrote. "Thank god for family that's all I have to say."

"He used me for my money and a free ride he is lucky I am not spilling the hole truth about what he did!" she Tweeted Monday. "He is the worst thing that ever happened to me ... darling ur pretty face will only get you so far because u don't have the brains to back it up."

Gina Philips Jennifer Garner Dania Ramirez Brittany Daniel Bar Refaeli

No comments:

Post a Comment